On Site Optimization
When we say onsite optimization, we optimize directly on a particular webpage to acquire effective search rankings. Superior SEO will work on the visible page which includes the content and all other form of tags within and the invisible part of the page which are the codes behind the content.
Thereâ€™s more to SEO than link building. The onsite SEO is one of the most important processes in optimizing a page which is disregarded at times. Here are the areas that Superior SEO Services will focus on the onsite optimization process:
- Content are the text seen on the webpage, the visual or aural content that users or searchers come across on websites. It may include text, images, sounds, videos and animations. The significance between the content and the keywords is that your site must have the right keyword density close by a good content. You donâ€™t have to emphasize too many keywords repeatedly in your contents alone instead you scatter it equally without overdoing it. The use of text is acknowledged over images since search engines feed on text and not images.
- Title Tag â€“ is found on the very top of the web browser window that displays the title of your website. Search engines use them to show your website in the search results. Aside from the content, title tags are one of the significant areas to focus in an onsite optimization and you must make the best title tag possible.
- Meta tag description â€“ allows you to determine the description of your page in the search engines that support the tag. This will serve as a short text that broadcasts your site search results. Meta tag descriptions display targeted keywords to indicate the content to people looking for your site and carry on a very important role in the ranking of your webpage.
- Meta Tag Keywords – play a similar role as meta tag description for highlighting the importance of a website. This is where the intended keywords or key phrases are listed for your webpage. Keyword or keyword phrases should appear on the page visibly if they appear in the keywords tag.
- Keyword Density â€“ This refers to the number of times a keyword or a keyphrase is used on a web page. To achieve a good page ranking, keywords should appear on the page 2-3 times. This strategy is the foundation of an effective Search Engine Optimization.
- Alt Tags â€“ are quite useful at some point if they are used properly. Alt tags can give a more detailed destination of a hyperlinked image and helps in navigation when a site has a comprehensive graphics is being viewed using a slow connection. This will allow visitors to make navigation choices before graphics are fully administered.
- H Tags â€“ are part of the codes we use for the onsite optimization, â€œHâ€ stands for header elements. There are 6 heading elements from H1 â€“ H6 and words that appear in this code indicate importance on top of those words in regular texts.
- Sitemap â€“ is a separate file that contains links to all the urls of your website. This file is then submitted to search engines for an instant admission and keeps your urls up to date in the search engine results.
Off Page SEO
In the vast realm of SEO, onsite optimization plays a very important role in giving your site search engine rankings but it doesnâ€™t just stop there. Off site optimization can help boost the rankings even more and can be the most important activity you can stipulate to get higher search engine rankings.
Link popularity can either help your siteâ€™s ranking improve or delete your site from search engine rankings completely. Link building is an essential part of the optimization process and must be taken into consideration carefully to get your site on top rankings.
Link popularity refers to the number and quality of the incoming links that are pointing to your site. Other sites and search engines think alike, they acknowledge the importance of your site and consider it important enough to link to. Building link popularity can be the most difficult part of offsite optimization. Search engines are picky when choosing links and do not want artificially made or useless links. Many software and big exchange programs like link farm can no longer sustain the standards of these engines and using them wonâ€™t be helpful at all. What do these search engines want? They want links from authoritative sites or links from other sites that has common goal with your site.
Your site would not only obtain link popularity by getting an authoritative site to link to you but you also gain additional exposure for your website. Superior SEO Services focuses on generating quality and relevant inbound links to your website through a number of trusted sources and proven SEO methods. Our link building strategies are effective and ethical and we offer great link building services tailored for your business needs.